Overview of Product Line
Florestone is a leading manufacturer of molded shower stalls, receptors, tubs, ADA compliant tubs/showers, whirlpools, etc. Founded in 1947, Florestone was one of the first manufacturers of compression molded shower receptors, mop sinks and laundry trays. Their highly regarded products are considered as a standard for new home construction.
Since the early 1990’s, Florestone has been an industry leader in developing products which meet the requirements of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California Title 24.
Today, Florestone continues to evolve and grow. In 1992, the company added a distinctive line of acrylic bathtubs, whirlpools, shower receptors and utility sinks. The latest addition to the growing product line occurred in 1996, when shower doors were added to meet the needs of customers.
Goodman Sales has had a long proud relationship with Florestone. Our team has the expertise and experience to guide selection and specifications for architects, contractors, supply houses and end customers.
- Shower Receptors – Link to Catalog Section
- Shower Stalls – Link to Catalog Section
- Tubs / Showers – Link to Catalog Section
- Remodeling Units – Link to Catalog Section
- Institutional/Special needs – ADA Compliant – Link to Catalog Section
- Institutional/Special needs – ADA Non-Compliant – Link to Catalog Section
- Fiberglass Baths – Link to Catalog Section
- Utility Sinks – Link to Catalog Section
- Utility Sinks – Terrazzo – Link to Catalog Section