Overview of Product Line
PRT’s growing line of products offers these core values:
- RELIABILITY: Professional tools that offer consistent, predictable results every time.
- EFFICIENCY: Our products offer unique value for the work flow, helping workers do their job better.
- VALUE: PRT brings to market tools that are often less expensive and better than competitor’s niche products.
Ultrasonic Flowmeter – Handheld
- Accurate liquid flow measurement from outside of a pipe (3/4″ – 120″)
- Non Intrusive
- Ideal for clear and opaque fluids
The accurate knowledge of liquid flow is the critical component of service and safety in a myriad of commercial and industrial environments. The PRT Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter provides abundant capabilities for accurate liquid flow measurement. The utilization of ultrasound transmission / receiving, transit-time measurement and ultrasonic signal processing technologies allows our Flowmeter to measure liquid flow rate from outside of a pipe reliably and accurately. The handheld portable clamp-on Flowmeter is carefully designed so that its user-interfaces are self-explanatory and the instrument is very easy to operate.
PVC Pipe Debonder
- Debonds PVC, CPVC and ABS Pipe from 3/4″ to 12″ Diameter
- Electric and Gas Models
- Works with Schedule 20, 40, 80
For generations plumbers and technicians have known of one primary way to fix breaks and leaks with PVC and other plastic pipe by cutting out the break and re-plumbing. The family of PIPE DEBONDERS changes all of that. Now instead of CUTTING out the break, use the DEBONDER to extract the broken pipe and re-use the original fittings.
The PIPE DEBONDER is the only tool that can unglue and extract PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe using its patented heating and extraction technology. It’s designed for the professional contractor working with the service and installation of PVC, CPVC and ABS piping systems.
The Electric DEBONDERS provide a low profile and compact design that allows close proximity ungluing in complex piping systems. The continuous power supply allows for continuous debonding of many fittings (of various sizes and schedules) in succession. The products are Small and Mid-size DEBONDERS for 3/4″ to 6″ pipe.
The Gas-Powered DEBONDER enables debonding from 4″ to 12″ pipe. Our latest product release, the Large Debonder enables repairs and savings of fittings that can cost into the thousands of dollars.Visit Manufacturer Web Site